English Conversation Classes (Skype)

本帖由 babyblue182016-03-03 發佈。版面名稱:哈囉!英文ABC

1. babyblue18

babyblue18 Guest

Hello,  

My name is Amanda and I am from England. I have been teaching English for 6 years. I taught English in Korea (4 years), Japan (1 year) and Taiwan (1 year).

I am currently teaching students how to have natural conversations online (Skype Audio).  I have been teaching online for a couple of years now.

I only use audio on Skype as students will be able to improve their speaking and listening at the same time. During the lesson, I strongly encourage students to ask questions (many students have trouble with that) and answer in detail. I will be correcting grammar and students will learn new vocabulary from me.

My aim is to get students to speak English more often so they can improve faster. So if you are struggling or need help in speaking English, I can definitely help.

Below is the price of my lessons. If you are interested in taking English conversational classes via Skype, please do not hesitate to call me or email me. I take payments via bank transfer or paypal (it is safe and easy).

3 x a week - £20  (20mins x 3 days) – 1 hour a week

5 x a week -£40 (20mins x 5 days) – 1 hour  40mins a week 

Phone no – 07752984645

Email – amanda_ys_shen@hotmail.com

Thank for your time and hope to hear from you soon!^^

Amanda^^

分享此頁面