Newcastle的亞洲商店

本帖由 claireleung2006-07-11 發佈。版面名稱:University of Newcastle

1. claireleung

claireleung Guest

大家好 我和我未婚夫在下個月結婚後 會在Newcastle的Cessnock住一年左右 然後搬去Melbourne 但我之前是在坎培拉唸書 對那邊不熟 請問在Newcastle唸書的同學前輩們 哪裡可以找到亞洲商店呢? 我在Newcastle Civic和Maitland一帶都沒看過 更別提我未婚夫目前所住的Rutherford了 而我未婚夫是澳洲人 所以他一向都沒留意過到底哪裡有亞洲食品商店~~ 煩請知道的同學們指條明路吧 謝謝

2. Dear Claire :hi:,
    welcome to Newcastle and Congratulation.
    I don't know where Rutherford is? however, it may cost 25-30 mins or more driver from cessnock to Jesmond shopping center, there is a very small Asia shop in the 1st floor.

However, you may try to go to Newcastle city. Do you know Newcastle University GSB building or Civic park? there are one aisa shop which is close to there.
    I forgot the street name. I think is steel street or national park st in ncastle West., by the way,you may check where is "dominos" in nwcastle West. that shop is next to dominos
    the name is 吳記 (02) 49291277

regard
    helen :cool:

3. curtisyun

curtisyun Guest

我還知道在Newcastle City那邊...還不到GSB校區...
    有一家"日嘉"亞洲商店...台灣的東西還不少...可以試試看
    附近有Office Work, Bi-Low...

4. <div class="bbcode_quote">
    <div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:</div>
    <div class="bbcode_quote_body"><i>Originally posted by helen</i>@Jul 11 2006, 08:21 PM
    Dear Claire :hi:,
    welcome to Newcastle and Congratulation.
    I don&#039;t know where Rutherford is? however, it may cost 25-30 mins or more driver from cessnock to Jesmond shopping center, there is a very small Asia shop in the 1st floor.

However, you may try to go to Newcastle city. Do you know Newcastle University GSB building or Civic park? there are one aisa shop which is close to there.
    I forgot the street name. I think is steel street or national park st in ncastle West., by the way,you may check where is "dominos" in nwcastle West. that shop is next to dominos
    the name is 吳記 (02) 49291277

regard
    helen :cool:
    </div>
    </div>

PS they are the same one because the shop has changed name from 吳記 to 日嘉.

5. 找黃頁本....裡頭就可以找到很多商店...上頭大大說的也可以在裡頭找到地址
    我有名片在澳洲,可惜.....我現在在台灣... :cry04:

嗯,我的未婚夫也是澳洲人.還會再Newcastle待上好幾年.
    ㄛ,我怎麼還在台灣,因為簽證還沒辦下來...只能慢慢的給它繼續的等待.

別擔心,Newcastle買得到有的沒的亞洲食品的 :cool:

分享此頁面