1. yunling7

yunling7 New Member

註冊:
    2018-07-05
    帖子:
    贊:
    Reading 雷丁 暑期長租 7/25 起租(日期可議)

是一間很難租到的房源!

周遭環境很安靜,在London road 的Tesco 學生宿舍Crown house後方,的一個世外桃源住宅區。 10分鐘走到town ,只需下個坡,就可到Oracle購物中心。五分鐘到公車站,15分鐘到University of Reading whiteknights 校區。三分鐘到Tesco。附近有兩家中餐,一間黎巴嫩餐廳和郵局。

傢俱全新!其他室友都是早出晚歸的上班族,你可以一人獨享整個家。每週五都有打掃阿姨打掃公共區域與房間。廚房有大冰箱、洗碗機、洗衣烘乾機,任你使用。房間有雙人床、IKEA 搖椅、三個櫃子、電視、wifi。短租 只需拎包入住,什麼都不需要煩惱。

長租,需付六週訂金,詳細資訊歡迎詢問。
    有興趣的可以跟我聯絡喔!

Hello everyone,

I’ll be away from the 25th of July . I would like to sublet my lovely room in a six bed flat form 25th of July. (date to move in is flexible)

Postcode of the property is RG12SF. Its location is amazing - my room is located at the second floor of the house, the neighbourhood is quiet, safe and friendly.
Buses in all directions are in abundance around the corner or borrow a bike at the Queens road which is 7 mins walk away. Walk 3 minutes to London street taking buses 5,6,7,11,21.

The room, is fully furnished (bed, 1 wardrobe, chest of drawer, bedside table) neutrally decorated and has wood flooring. There is a shared living room, bathroom and separate toilet. The rent is £550 per calendar month including all bills.

The room comes with the following benefits:
    - all bills included
    - all new contemporary furniture, equipment and décor
    - hi speed wireless broadband internet
    - LCD TV and full Sky package (inc. Movies and Sports)... yes, each room has this!
    - weekly cleaner (communal areas and individual rooms)

All the other tenants are professional. We're looking for a tenant who is tidy, independent, fun and easy-going. A mature student is welcome, but bear in mind that this is not a party flat.

* long term rent only (minimum 6 month)

postcode RG12SF
    一個月以上550per month including bills

please contact: yunling707@gmail.com

附件檔:

#1 yunling7, 2018-07-05
    最後編輯: 2018-07-05

分享此頁面