Taiwan ARC

本帖由 cutemei20072015-05-29 發佈。版面名稱:Oxford

1. cutemei2007

cutemei2007 Guest

Hi. I realise this is probably a pretty weird request, but I'm desperate at the moment so just trying my luck!
    I'm an MSc candidate at Oxford University who has graduated from HKU last year with a BEd. I'm just got a job offer from a school in Taichung to teach English but they told me as someone with only a HK passport, I need someone to be a 'guarantee' to get an Alien Residence Certificate to be able to work in Taiwan legally.
    I'll need a Taiwanese citizen who's in Taiwan working full-time (so basically would be looking for alumni here) who will be willing to do the following:
    第 十九條
      香港或澳門居民申請在臺灣地區居留,應覓在臺灣地區設有戶籍之二親等內血親、配偶或有正當職業之公民保證,並由保證人出具保證書。但符合第十七條第一項第七款規定經中央目的事業主管機關核准來臺就學或第十六款規定者,不在此限。
      前項有正當職業之公民,其保證對象每年不得超過五人。
      第一項保證書,應由保證人親自簽名,並由入出國及移民署查核。
    第 二十條
      前條保證人之責任如下:
      一、 保證被保證人確係本人,無虛偽不實情事。
      二、 負責被保證人居留期間之生活。
      三、 被保證人有依法須強制出境情事,應協助有關機關將被保證人強制出境。
      被保證人在辦妥居留手續後,其保證人因故無法負保證責任時,被保證人應於一個月內更換保證人。
      保證人未能履行第一項所定之保證責任或為不實保證者,主管機關得視情節輕重,三年至五年內不予受理其擔任保證人。
    https://www.immigration.gov.tw/immigration.gov.tw/immigr-law/cp.jsp?displayLaw=true&lawId=8a8a99f138b338380138dcb612b90850
    As i've mentioned, I understand this would be a weird thing to ask strangers to do for me, but I'm just seeing if I could get help somewhere as the school said they cannot help me with this and will not be able to hire me if I cannot find anyone, and I don't have family in Taiwan.

If you can help please email me at hilary.chow@education.ox.ac.uk, thanks!

分享此頁面