Unmarried partner visa

本帖由 alico2012-09-25 發佈。版面名稱:定居英倫

1. alico

alico Guest

Hi I'm now holding working holiday visa and it will expire in next April. After that I would like to apply partner visa. My question is cos I need to proof that I've been living with my partner together for 2 years, so when is the best time I can apply it? When I moved in uk I living with my bf since. So it will only be 2 whole year in next April.

Can I apply 6 months before my working holiday visa expire?

Thanks!

2. alico

alico Guest

Thank you for ur reply!!!

So do u think I need to go back after my visa expire and apply in my home country or is it possible I apply just 1 month before?

Cos I dun wanna waste money for buying flight tickets :( I was trying to go ukba ask for advice but seems they dun have this services. All the appointment is only for applying visa.

3. alico

alico Guest

Yes. Is that mean after my visa expire in April ( which can also proof we have been living together for 2 years). I can apply unmarried one. But I need to go back my country since I can't stay any longer once my visa expire.

4. jeanny

jeanny Guest

Hello, you will need to show the proof of 2 years or otherwise its really likely to get rejected..!! Best Luck..!

5. alico

alico Guest

Thanks for all sisters advise . Btw I just have a question come up in my mind. Does my bf also need to go back with me when I'm applying the visa in my country ? Or can I just take his passport and I can just do it on my own? X

6. Ma

Ma Guest

your bf don't need going back with you the country where you come from
    but you need to copy his passport ( all pages)
    in case he need his passport sometimes

best of luck

7. alico

alico Guest

Hello all,

I just get my visa approved and now waiting to go back to UK! Thanks for all the valuable advise and informations here!!!

Thank you!!!

8. lin5200

lin5200 Guest

[quote name='miso_22' timestamp='1366651945' post='1364734']
    Hello all,

I just get my visa approved and now waiting to go back to UK! Thanks for all the valuable advise and informations here!!!

Thank you!!!
    [/quote]

Congrats!!!! Does it means you switch tier 5(YMS visa) to unmarried partner visa? Could you legume know what documents you need to prepare?

9. Gillian

Gillian Guest

miso_22, same case with you, can I ask u more detail for the visa? my yms visa expire on July 2014. But before i apply the two year yms visa, i use hk passport (visitor ) stay at uk (6 months)

10. scshen

scshen Guest

congratulate[​IMG]

11. alico

alico Guest

[quote name='Appleiris' timestamp='1373781466' post='1368105']
    Congrats!!!! Does it means you switch tier 5(YMS visa) to unmarried partner visa? Could you legume know what documents you need to prepare?
    [/quote]

Hi, do u still need to know more about it? I can email u the list of document I prepared. Let me know:)

12. alico

alico Guest

[quote name='kkng74' timestamp='1378755663' post='1370280']
    miso_22, same case with you, can I ask u more detail for the visa? my yms visa expire on July 2014. But before i apply the two year yms visa, i use hk passport (visitor ) stay at uk (6 months)
    [/quote]

I can tell u more if u want! Cannot pm you what's ur email?

13. chihfu

chihfu Guest

Hi,

I have the same problem, my Tier 5 YMS visa will be expired in March 2015, but only in March 2015, i will be living with my spanish boyfriend for 2 years. So do i need to go back to my own country to apply the EEA unmarried partner visa?

But i found some article saying that if you apply outside UK, the visa is only for 6 months and need to apply another one within UK.

Please let me know more information. I want to know when can i apply.

Looking forward to your reply.

My email is ruby_ing@yahoo.com.hk

Thanks
    Ruby

14. alico

alico Guest

I've sent u an email
    Ruby :)

15. jeanny

jeanny Guest

加油!! 最近政策有改 須謹慎

分享此頁面